• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce, separation or annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katsgoods

What is the name of your state? IL
Hi, I am new here, and have been married for 14 years, together for 16 years, we have one daughter who will be 16 in Dec. I am really considering a Divorce, or Separation. This man has very long bouts where he does not even know I exist, and I am just so tired of it. Were we together to long for an annulment? and is there any way of getting a Divorce like at City court house with out an attorney for alot cheaper like doing it yourself, because I have spoken to him and he will not give me a problem he would give me my divorce, but I have to think about my daughter too and I just don't know what to do? we also don't have anything together as far as assets just a car, but it is only in his name, and we rent an apartment.Please if you know anything please let me know what my options would be?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

katsgoods said:
What is the name of your state? IL
Hi, I am new here, and have been married for 14 years, together for 16 years, we have one daughter who will be 16 in Dec. I am really considering a Divorce, or Separation. This man has very long bouts where he does not even know I exist, and I am just so tired of it. Were we together to long for an annulment? and is there any way of getting a Divorce like at City court house with out an attorney for alot cheaper like doing it yourself, because I have spoken to him and he will not give me a problem he would give me my divorce, but I have to think about my daughter too and I just don't know what to do? we also don't have anything together as far as assets just a car, but it is only in his name, and we rent an apartment.Please if you know anything please let me know what my options would be?

My response:

You have way too many issues to discuss, and we're not going represent you from this site, or tell you which way to go. See a local Family Law attorney so that you can sort out what you want, and what you need.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">