• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce Settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nancy1221

What is the name of your state? NJ

My ex-husband's grandfather passed away while we were still married. I think that my ex-husband's father set up some kind of inheritance account for my ex, which also took place while we were still married. Is there any way for me to find out, and if so, am I entitled to any of that money?

What is the name of your state? NJ

My ex-husband's grandfather passed away while we were still married. I think that my ex-husband's father set up some kind of inheritance account for my ex, which also took place while we were still married. Is there any way for me to find out, and if so, am I entitled to any of that money?
Seriously...WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

Bali Hai

i was thinking the same thing and also thinking "great now bali will have reason to say the crap he says!"
Huh? Did I hear my name?? And I was just about to shutdown.:)

You don't think I say the "crap" that I say because I was hallucinating when I see the same traits in others?

This OP is fairly mild in comparison.;)

Perky

You don't think I say the "crap" that I say because I was hallucinating when I see the same traits in others?

Perhaps it's the Pollyanna in me, but I like to believe that most of us are not like this!! :eek:

VeronicaLodge

yeah but we arent ALL LIKE THAT and there are plenty of ex husbands out there who are like that! thats all :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">