• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce in Texas II

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cdiaz1

What is the name of your state? Texas

This post ties in with my previous post on 15 May 03. While I did receive a response from kdowd771, all it did was scare the heck out of me! I'm really curious to know if it may be possible to convince the judge to change the temporary hearing to a final and grant me the divorce. If so, how do I go about it? Is there some legal wording I should use? I would ask my lawyer but with me being here in Korea and him in Texas and considering the fact that I can't even schedule a time for a phone conference with him - asking him just isn't a realistic option.

Thank you,
cdiaz1

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cdiaz1 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

"I would ask my lawyer but with me being here in Korea and him in Texas and considering the fact that I can't even schedule a time for a phone conference with him - asking him just isn't a realistic option."

==================================

My response:

Baloney!

What do you think you're doing on THIS site? That's right, you're writing a message. You can do the same thing with your attorney - - it's called "e-mail" or "instant messaging."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">