• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce without knowing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crymeariver

What is the name of your state? Texas
My husband committed adultry and then abandoned me at our on-post house. Hefiled for a divorce. He recieved a court date, but never told me anything about it! Legal aid won't help me! He is still active duty Army. Living with his last mistress! What can I do to get the Judge to see me so I can explain what is really going on? I'm medically disable and I'm homeless because of him! He had me evicted!
Crymeariver

Are you saying your divorce is final?
Free

What is the name of your state? Texas
My husband committed adultry and then abandoned me at our on-post house. Hefiled for a divorce. He recieved a court date, but never told me anything about it! Legal aid won't help me! He is still active duty Army. Living with his last mistress! What can I do to get the Judge to see me so I can explain what is really going on? I'm medically disable and I'm homeless because of him! He had me evicted!
Crymeariver

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">