• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorced with four kids, and my soon to be ex- wife is cheating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mike1971

What is the name of your state? Right now i live in michigian. I was living in alabama,until my wife kicked me out with no where to go , she dropped me off at a bus station told me to go up north with my parents, and since i been up here, she filed for a divorce. AND i call my kids every day, and they want me back down there, and my soon to be ex does to, but she dont want to work things out,and my old supervisor where i used to work at is calling her all the time time now , and i also caught him calling her when i used to work down there, and my wife denied it, I lost my job because of all this and we was staying with her parents and that is where my kids are at now, and how do i go about getting my kids back?

mike1971

What is the name of your state? Right now i live in michigian. I was living in alabama,until my wife kicked me out with no where to go , she dropped me off at a bus station told me to go up north with my parents, and since i been up here, she filed for a divorce. AND i call my kids every day, and they want me back down there, and my soon to be ex does to, but she dont want to work things out,and my old supervisor where i used to work at is calling her all the time time now , and i also caught him calling her when i used to work down there, and my wife denied it, I lost my job because of all this and we was staying with her parents and that is where my kids are at now, and how do i go about getting my kids back? My ex wife was also begging me to come back down there, and crying and all that stuff, and i told her i would if we can work things out, and she dont want to, WHAT DO I DO?

LdiJ

Right on, who cares if his former supervisor was banging his wife. :rolleyes:
Its not relevant legally. It won't help him to obsess over it and it won't help his children either. The bottom line is that these two people are going to have to co-parent until their children are grown, and the children should come first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">