• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorced/married 4 mo later & now wanting ex back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bbccnme

What is the name of your state? IL

I was married 14 yrs and have 3 kids, got divorced and married 4 months later. Since then, I have missed my ex and want him back. I was the one that wanted the divorce and filed. Can I get an anullment? We are married now only since Nov 26, 2004. We married in Las Vegas and live in Illinois.
Thank you in advance! I am very confused. :(

BelizeBreeze

You will need a divorce, therapy and knee pads because I'd advise your ex to stay at least 1,000 miles from you.

You wanted this, now live with it.

djohnson

ditto

why would your ex even want you back?
it would not be the same as it was before. These are things that you just can't do over. You made your bed, now lie in it.

bbccnme

divorced/married & ex wants me back

My ex wants me back. He said he has changed. He cheated on me and now says he knows what he wants. (me) I still love him, but since I was devastated by his cheating, I married to show him that someone will have me with 3 kids. (he told me no one would want me with 3 kids)
So, now I am very confused and seeking counselling to help with the emotions that I am dealing with.
Oh... and thanks for the sarcasism, maybe one shouldnt be so rude before knowing the whole story. Maybe thats why your in this forum. No one is perfect! Including you & I. However, with prayer and patience what is Gods will, will happen.
I was just looking for advice on anullment and not the finger pointing!

rmet4nzkx

The advice is the same, you will have to get a divorce not an annulment. Maybe the two of you deserve wach orther, but don't expect him to remain faithful in the future, it's all a game.

BelizeBreeze

bbccnme said:
My ex wants me back. He said he has changed. He cheated on me and now says he knows what he wants. (me) I still love him, but since I was devastated by his cheating, I married to show him that someone will have me with 3 kids. (he told me no one would want me with 3 kids)
So, now I am very confused and seeking counselling to help with the emotions that I am dealing with.
Oh... and thanks for the sarcasism, maybe one shouldnt be so rude before knowing the whole story. Maybe thats why your in this forum. No one is perfect! Including you & I. However, with prayer and patience what is Gods will, will happen.
I was just looking for advice on anullment and not the finger pointing!
God has nothing to do with this unless he helps you take your panties off for each guy who winks at you :rolleyes:

Venus05

BelizeBreeze said:
God has nothing to do with this unless he helps you take your panties off for each guy who winks at you :rolleyes:
Oh my God!!!!! You are truly ruthless with a capital "R"!!! I would like to know what the hell it is that you do for a living besides tear everyone apart and yes Mr. Know it all, God does have everything in the world to do with this and from all of your posts, anyone can see that you haven't the slightest clue as to what God can do!! Sweetie, you need some prayer and I will pray for you....and to the poster of this message, pay no attention to this idiot. He is a very insensitive man who has no compassion for other human beings whatsoever. Take care honey and I hope things for out for you.

Venus

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And what about your current husband? Nice way to screw his life up. And your kids? Great example y'all are giving them. :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

Venus05 said:
Oh my God!!!!! You are truly ruthless with a capital "R"!!! I would like to know what the hell it is that you do for a living besides tear everyone apart and yes Mr. Know it all, God does have everything in the world to do with this and from all of your posts, anyone can see that you haven't the slightest clue as to what God can do!! Sweetie, you need some prayer and I will pray for you....and to the poster of this message, pay no attention to this idiot. He is a very insensitive man who has no compassion for other human beings whatsoever. Take care honey and I hope things for out for you.

Venus
Please re read OP's post. They are not some victim to be comforted, they are a player!

Venus05

rmet4nzkx said:
Please re read OP's post. They are not some victim to be comforted, they are a player!
Alright, the way I see it is that she was married for 14 years, has 3 children and got tired of spreading her legs for the same man she married 14 years ago who in turn was cheating on her. If you ask me, they are meant for each other. He cheats.....She cheats... If they share the same type of morals, then they should not be put out there to victimize someone who does practice a high standard of values and moral belief. They obviously were extremely unhappy with their sex life which unfortunately happens alot. Some people will do whatever it takes to get sexual gratification and hold no remorse, others would never dream of committing adultery. In my opinion and for the sake of the 3 children, they need to get their acts together as being good parents and role models and focus on what was sexually lacking in the bedroom. But before you and your ex do reunite, PLEASE get your divorce. God will be extremely angry with you if you commit adultery twice without any kind of remorse. :(

BelizeBreeze

Venus05 said:
Alright, the way I see it is that she was married for 14 years, has 3 children and got tired of spreading her legs for the same man she married 14 years ago who in turn was cheating on her. If you ask me, they are meant for each other. He cheats.....She cheats... If they share the same type of morals, then they should not be put out there to victimize someone who does practice a high standard of values and moral belief. They obviously were extremely unhappy with their sex life which unfortunately happens alot. Some people will do whatever it takes to get sexual gratification and hold no remorse, others would never dream of committing adultery. In my opinion and for the sake of the 3 children, they need to get their acts together as being good parents and role models and focus on what was sexually lacking in the bedroom. But before you and your ex do reunite, PLEASE get your divorce. God will be extremely angry with you if you commit adultery twice without any kind of remorse. :(
That's why batteries were invented ;)

bbccnme

Ok... I see that some people here have no clue what is going on.
Who said that sex was not great in the bedroom? Who said that I cheated on my ex or my new husband? Who said I take my panties off for every guy that winks at me? You are ignorant!
FYI- I got married at the age of 18 I had no other partners till my new husband. I value marriage and its vows. I would still be married to my ex if it werent for his cheating!!!! I only found someone else because of his lack of the vows. However, he has gone through counselling as I have and the kids as well. The kids are my priority here! They are not the ones who should be suffering from this. My job as a mother is to protect them, love them, cherish everyday I have with them & so on... My job as mom is to show them that it is NOT ok to screw another woman while your married! Would it have been better to stay and let them think that it is ok to carry on like that? So when you go talking out of your ass... watch how it comes out! After all, you must have a reason to be on this board and I am sure that your life is not perfect!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">