• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorcing incarcerated husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kimbo_68048

What is the name of your state? Nebraska. My husband was incarcerated one year ago. I am divorcing him and doing the divorce myself. I understand I need to include a Financial Statement. Does his information need to be included if he is incarcerated (eg: income, assets, liabilities, monthly expenses, etc.)? Also, does the Appearance, Consent & Waiver Form make it unecessary for my husband to appear at the hearing (if signed and notarized by him...)? If this is signed and notarized by him does this bypass him needing to be served? Do I need to include his inmate number in my documents? Any advice is greatly appreciated..........thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">