• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorcing the man I love

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legalcole

What is the name of your state? GA

I am tired of dealing with his ex wife's BS and I really can't stand his kid every other weekend. I have no idea where to start to divorce or how to proceed. His name is on the house...what do I need to beware of?!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

legalcole said:

I am tired of dealing with his ex wife's BS and I really can't stand his kid every other weekend. I have no idea where to start to divorce or how to proceed. His name is on the house...what do I need to beware of?!

My response:

You need to be aware of "yourself." That way, you won't fall into another relationship like this again.

Get a "How To" book at your local Barnes & Noble bookstore.

IAAL

HomeGuru

And read all chapters in the "How to Be Aware of Youself For Dummies" book.
There is also another book titled "The Idiot's Guide to Self-Awareness" but I am not aware of where to purchase it.

L

leojj

BEWARE OF HAVING YOUR OWN KIDS!!!!!!! You can't stand having his child for the weekend??? What the hell is that? You need more than just a book!!

AHA

legalcole said:

So, since the ex and the kid existed before you came along, why the hell did you marry him if you hate his family so much????
Contact a divorce lawyer if you want a divorce, although when your hubby finds out you hate his child, he might divorce you faster that you can blink. His name on the house=HIS house. Get yourself a job, an income and a place of your own, nothing comes for free in this world, especially if you are a selfish heartless golddigger.
And please stay away from any relationships that will involve children until you get over yourself and grow some emotions and compassion about others.
Unless of course you think being a serial divorcee is something to be proud of.
Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">