• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorcing in pro per ... ?? about file stamped copies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hispet

Live in California Divorcing in Nevada because I used to live there and I got married there.
I'm divorcing in pro per and I'm wondering about what if I don't have the file stamped copies I got from the clerk when I filed the summons (1 copy) and complaint (2 or 3 copies), I mailed in the affidavit and I believe that I have one copy of that with me at home or else they'd be with the summery and complaint in my safety deposit box because I lose **** like that. I really need to go to nevada tonight, (paid for already) so can I pay the clerk for more officialized copies or am I ****ed since I don't have the file stamped copies? Is a certified copy the same?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">