• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do I need to file

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mbhj316

What is the name of your state? arizona
I went through a ceromony however the marriage licence is mia and the stat of arizona has no record there is a minor child involved My ""husband"" is very unstable emotinally and I beleive a tendency towards violence he has come close in threats hasnt acted on them , yet,
do i need to file a divorse sence the state has no marriage record child support isnt a factor as he hides income, i wouldnt receive enough to make it worth it
thanx MB
THE CEROMONY TOOK PLACE IN ARIZONA AUGUST 2002 BY AN ORDAINED PASTOR

Last edited:

H

hexeliebe

Where did the ceremony take place and who performed the ceremony?

M

mbhj316

I went down to the county court house and there is no record of the marriage . I really need advise as to what is the best thing to do I live in a small town where my "Husband'??if that is what he is is an x cop ( I have found out he was fired durring his first divorse for threatning to kill his x wifes now husband and the children he has with her ) so he seems to have lots of freinds in high places still who dont know what he is really like I'm not sure if I am leagally married or if I can for my safty and my baby , disapear
thanx MaryBeth

M

mbhj316

I went down to the county court house and there is no record of the marriage . I really need advise as to what is the best thing to do I live in a small town where my "Husband'??if that is what he is is an x cop ( I have found out he was fired durring his first divorse for threatning to kill his x wifes now husband and the children he has with her ) so he seems to have lots of freinds in high places still who dont know what he is really like I'm not sure if I am leagally married or if I can for my safty and my baby , disapear
thanx MaryBeth

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">