• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do I need a lawyer in WA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grannyj

St of WA We were married 8/81. He was divorced, had 3 small children and I had never been married.I have helped to pay child support, payoff past debts, over due debts, build up his and our credit rating, dealt with his xwife,whatever needed to be done.I have worked all 20 yrs. We had 1 child, 8/82.In 01/02 he advised me he was leaving and moved out 4/01.To date(1/24/02) nothing formal has been done.He has used me and verbally threatened me.During the las 12 mths, he has used my feelings for him to get me to whatever he wanted: sign off on property, sign divorce papers, whatever he wanted or needed.I know I am stupid, I don't want the divorce and was lead to believe it was the right way to be. I want fairness.If he files the papers, is ther any recourse for me?After 20+ yrs of marriage, I have been cheated and used.I dont know what other you need.His salary is more than twice as mine, all our children are ove 18, he does provide some support but only if I don't bother his retirement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">