• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does anyone know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tonialee

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? NH

Does anyone know ?
When your having a joint petition for divorce sent to Fl to b signed and noterized by the other half (filing is being done here in NH )and i have already had my portion of the paper work signed and notorized.However at this point i'm thinking ,this divorce is not going to come easy from one half ...therefore would it be wish of me to have a process server deliver the documents for me ? I'm thinking I may need that proof of delivery ,if i have to push this divorce by myself (with prossibly one NOT in agreeance )for the divorce..Or does it not make a difference at the point in the procedure to bother with the process server.Any advice on this would be great !!

Thank you

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You need to find out what the requirements are in NH regarding serving the other party.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">