• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

doesanyoneknow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dadwithoutkids

What is the name of your state?az. No paperwork has been filed in arizona just living seperetly.Is there a law that prohibits me from taking my kids on vacation to California with me?

LdiJ

dadwithoutkids said:
What is the name of your state?az. No paperwork has been filed in arizona just living seperetly.Is there a law that prohibits me from taking my kids on vacation to California with me?
No, there is nothing that prohibits you from taking a vacation with your kids....if its truly a vacation. However there is also no law that requires the other parent to cooperate with that either.

rmet4nzkx

LdiJ said:
No, there is nothing that prohibits you from taking a vacation with your kids....if its truly a vacation. However there is also no law that requires the other parent to cooperate with that either.
OP has asked this same question 4 times in slightly different manners, slightly different facts or lack thereof, one of the children is a step child, so the answer is still the same as https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=295239
that he can take his bio child on vacation but not his stepchild. If you plan to take your child/ children on vacation out of state it is advisable to have permission from the other parent and also to have child custody orders even though you are in the proces of divorce.

LdiJ

rmet4nzkx said:
OP has asked this same question 4 times in slightly different manners, slightly different facts or lack thereof, one of the children is a step child, so the answer is still the same as https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=295239
that he can take his bio child on vacation but not his stepchild. If you plan to take your child/ children on vacation out of state it is advisable to have permission from the other parent and also to have child custody orders even though you are in the proces of divorce.
Dang...I didn't catch that he wasn't a new poster....sigh.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">