• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't know what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dingramii

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma My wife said see wants a non contested divorce and wants to do it quickly butt i want to contest it and have the discovery done and let the court deem who is best for are son were both good parents even though at time my wife is a little wild and seems reckless, we just don't get along together but she loves are son butt the 6 year old we was raising together say mommy was with same guy she cheat on me in the passed with that left her and my son homeless i don't want to ask for full custody but if this guys around i don't know what else to do i feel he's a danger to my son. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't try and protect him!

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma My wife said see wants a non contested divorce and wants to do it quickly butt i want to contest it and have the discovery done and let the court deem who is best for are son were both good parents even though at time my wife is a little wild and seems reckless, we just don't get along together but she loves are son butt the 6 year old we was raising together say mommy was with same guy she cheat on me in the passed with that left her and my son homeless i don't want to ask for full custody but if this guys around i don't know what else to do i feel he's a danger to my son. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't try and protect him!
Hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">