• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't know where to start and Question about debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MAA27

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My husband is the one asking for a divorce after 14 months of marriage. He claims that he never wanted to get married and was never truely in love with me. I am not going to contest the divorce because I just want to get it over with and move on with my life.
Where do we go and what do we need to bring to file for divorce?
I read that is takes about 90 days for it to be final, is there any way it will go thru faster?
We do own a house and a timeshare together and both are going to be sold. I am pretty sure we are still going to owe money on each after the sales and we have credit card debt. Will the debt be split evenly? He brings home over $600 a month more than I do and the only reason he has the job he has is because of me. Would they take that into account when splitting the debt? We have agreed to split everything in the house pretty much in half. We barely have any money in our checking and savings accounts.
And we really cant afford to go to a lawyer because of having no money saved, is there anywhere we can go and get advise on this and to get an agreement that is legal and binding? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">