• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redlady

What is the name of your state? NC
My nephew was caught by the police this morning at 3am with marijuana he and a friend were smoking. He is 17, just graduated high school. Never been in any kind of trouble before. the police did not arrest him after my sister begged them not to. Please what can we expect to happen? He has a court date for July 10th what will happen there?
a bit scared.

Bali Hai

My nephew was caught by the police this morning at 3am with marijuana he and a friend were smoking. He is 17, just graduated high school. Never been in any kind of trouble before. the police did not arrest him after my sister begged them not to. Please what can we expect to happen? He has a court date for July 10th what will happen there?
a bit scared.
If he is married, the judge may order temporary support.

LdiJ

a bit scared.
Wrong forum. Try putting your post in the juvenile section of the criminal law forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">