• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mekkesta

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Two of my friends are getting a divorce, and I babysit their toddler fairly frequently. The separation has gotten ugly, and a custody battle may ensue. Can I be called for a court ordered drug test because I do provide unpaid child care?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Two of my friends are getting a divorce, and I babysit their toddler fairly frequently. The separation has gotten ugly, and a custody battle may ensue. Can I be called for a court ordered drug test because I do provide unpaid child care?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
No, you are not a party to the case. You are not under the jurisdiction of the court.

However, you might want to decline to provide child care at this point.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
No, you are not a party to the case. You are not under the jurisdiction of the court.

However, you might want to decline to provide child care at this point.
And quite frankly if you do drugs you should not be watching ANYONE'S child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">