• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

evict

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TGB2

What is the name of your state? louisiana
Can a spouse evict you from a house that he got before you married,even though you are still married but not getting along and he wants the divorce?

TGB2

what about an occupation order? is that true that it can keep me in the house till the divorce is finished?

mistoffolees

what about an occupation order? is that true that it can keep me in the house till the divorce is finished?
What does the order say? I can't see how they could make you stay in a house if you don't wish to. More likely, it would say that you have the right to stay there. So, what (exactly) does the order say?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? louisiana
Can a spouse evict you from a house that he got before you married,even though you are still married but not getting along and he wants the divorce?
You have the right to stay in the marital home until a judge orders you to move out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">