• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eviction Process of A Cohabitant in Oklahoma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scottradio

My daughter recently broke off her engagement with he ex-fiancee. She has been living in the his home which he owns for over three years. Of course he wants her out of the house and has given her 72 hours to depart the residence along with her belongings.

Is there a law in Oklahoma that protects her from being kicked out with very little time to find another place to live? I have searched the internet and cannot find information on this.

Thank you in advance.

Scott

Banned_Princess

My daughter recently broke off her engagement with he ex-fiancee. She has been living in the his home which he owns for over three years. Of course he wants her out of the house and has given her 72 hours to depart the residence along with her belongings.

Is there a law in Oklahoma that protects her from being kicked out with very little time to find another place to live? I have searched the internet and cannot find information on this.

Thank you in advance.

Scott
he needs to give her 30 day notice. written, on a napkin if he has to.

that doesn't mean he has to be nice to her or respectful of their prior relationship during that time, (think bringing women home...) so ASAP is definitely best

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">