• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evidence of adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Belfast

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Maryland

I want to know what would be considering evidence of adultery other than sex with other party.Thank you for all information

stephenk

Cmon, what are you really trying to ask? Did your spouse (or you) do something you think is not adultery but involved sexual acts with another person?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Stephen - -

Our writer is none other than Bill Clinton.

He's been reduced to using FreeAdvice for help. I think Senator Clinton is finally getting enough courage to get rid of this guy.

But, I also understand she's had her eyes on Monica . . .

IAAL

Good 1 Liable!

Clinton Quotes:

I Repeat, I did NOT have sex with that woman!

I did NOT inhale!

By the leader of the free worlds standards.

You are innocent.

B

Belfast

to I'm always liable

Read my next post

Last edited:
B

Belfast

What I'm asking is simple what evidence of adultery(other than intercourse)can my spouse bring to the court to blaim ground adultery divorce which will benefit him. I understand you are always liable, Stephen but if you can't answer simple question you don't need reply to my post. I have enough stipid replies beside yours

Belfast

stephenk

My replies are never stipid; juvenile sometimes, but never stipid.

What do you think you did that your spouse believes is adultery?

stephenk

Seriously doubt a hug and kiss in public is adultery. But it also depends on the type of kiss and length of kiss for maybe suspicion that something else is going on.

Why is he mad that you hugged and kissed your brother good bye?

B

Belfast

Thank you
So as I understand it's not nessesery to have sex(intercourse) for adultery.Other actions(like hugging and kissing in my case)can be used against me but as acts of adultery.
In other words after separation and until final divorce people can't start new relationship. I don't mean marriage I mean boyfriend/girlfriend tipe of relationship.Am I right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">