• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex names for ex wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ICEBONZ

What is the name of your state?Alaska
Ok.....I dont know if anyone has ever ran into a situation like this before but any thought or ideas would be helpful.I was married to my ex for 12 years,we have two Daughters, got divorced and now she has re-married. Her and the current Husband are now going through a divorce and she wants to take back my last name. I find this to be ridiculous. I personally belive that she should use her maiden name but there is no law that prohibits her from taking mine back. She has a child with her current husband that will retain their last name so the children will have different last names regardless. She says that it would benefit my children that mom would have the same last name....but what about their child.....she would be the "odd man out". My credit was destroyed by this woman and I have worked very hard to rebuild it over the last few years and I dont want her to even have the opportunity to try gain from my hard work. I am currently re-married to a wonderful woman who I share my name with proudly and this would certainly upset her knowing that my ex wants to have my name once again. I honestly feel that the ex is just doing this just to irritate me..... Any ideas??????

I belive the less you say or do or show how much you hate the idea does not add fuel to the fire. Ex's do stuff just to piss the other off. If they are getting satisfaction out of watching you squirm, then quit squirming. just tell her to go ahead and change it, your present wife is enjoying your last name, and people will just think your present wife and her are related. After telling my 5th wife that she told me she would not be caught dead with my name and be associated with that B---h that I was married too. Close the gate before the cows get there or you will be chasing cows all day. Have a good day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">