• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EX Refuses to cooperate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freemenow

Prince William County, Woodbridge, VA--
Divorce is FINAL! Divorce decree says--she is to pay me $18k immediately, and for me to sign over the joint mutual funds to her, she actually believed I was gonna sign over the funds w/o her paying me...she now claims i had a mutual fund that wasn't denoted in the final divorce decree and she is entitled to half ($20K)- I disclosed ALL my finances to my lawyer/her lawyer...and in court I told her lawyer I used the money for a dwn pymt for the hse...either or she will still owe me--I don't have the time, money or inclination to keep this back and forth crap going, my lawyer has filed motion(s) to force her to pay--she refuses to cooperate period --I have been in total compliance re: child support/alimony etc., to no avail-What can I do!!? I didn't pay child support/alimony this month because she owes me, I realize this is wrong but she won't even do what the court/judge ruled--this is costing me more money and we are divorced. What can I do to force her to comply so I can and continue with my life--she is a crazed money hungry uneducated Filipino--who for 15 months now is still irrational and manipulative--credit caud fraud, military fraud (i'm a retired airman) who doesn't believe half is enough-

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">