• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex wife getting my pension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

terryann

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mi

I have a question on my ex wife getting my ford pension. she was aloud 50% of what it was worth when we were seperated. I have now been retirerd for a year. she is just now filing for it, I'm not sure she even had a Qrdro made at time of divorce or not? my question is: is she aloud to get it at her age of 48? and the question is my pension plan through ford/fedelity is putting a hold of half my pension checks untill this is resolved. anyone ever heard such a thing? would love to hear any answers.
Thanks

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mi

I have a question on my ex wife getting my ford pension. she was aloud 50% of what it was worth when we were seperated. I have now been retirerd for a year. she is just now filing for it, I'm not sure she even had a Qrdro made at time of divorce or not? my question is: is she aloud to get it at her age of 48? and the question is my pension plan through ford/fedelity is putting a hold of half my pension checks untill this is resolved. anyone ever heard such a thing? would love to hear any answers.
Thanks
You're going to have to provide the exact wording of the relevant section of the divorce decree for any advice to have meaning.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">