• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex- wife refusing to pay. Can I subpoena domestic flight records? How?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tom55

The I&E filed showed $4500/mo. disposable income. Those trips were WELL within her income level. especially while ignoring court ordered payments to the bank.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The I&E filed showed $4500/mo. disposable income. Those trips were WELL within her income level. especially while ignoring court ordered payments to the bank.
You really need to speak with an attorney. You are going to spend a LOT of time and MONEY on the off-chance that you can even get what you want, and then you're going to find that the information you have won't mean squat.

tom55

Well I need to show that she does and did have more than enough money and "chose" not to pay. I will be filing for contempt probably next week on multiple counts. Her defense is always that she cant pay or doesnt have the money. Then after the fact its found out shes been hiding income. Like I said she recieved $180k a couple months after I filed for her to pay on the original court order. She delayed the date and by the time of the court date there is no money????? The judge didnt even ask for proof. It didnt even make sense. Now two new orders have been blatantly violated. court was in 12/15 that order violated 5 times making $75k due. (that was the third time that was violated)... The April order was to make a payment to me for the money she took "No later than Oct. 5th" She simply is refusing. As far as I know shes been to Hawaii twice in that time. Once even texting me stating so. I dont have the resorses to shoulder her debt. I pay my part and make a fraction of her income. She will just go to court and cry poverty again. I really need to show she is spending on these lifestyle choices and not her debt. Im not sure how else to do it.

CJane

How much does she owe you? And why didn't you file a lien against the real estate before it was sold?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">