• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex's girlfriend has a record and checkered past...can I keep her away from minor?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boomama

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fl
Just found out my ex's girlfriend has a record- battery on a police officer, obstruction, trespassing, disorderly conduct. He met this charming lady in a strip club where she worked also, although he is currently supporting her and she doesn't work. Can i request my small child not be around this person? Hardly a good influence on a child.

OHRoadwarrior

I bet she is Hot!!! Nothing you have indicated would necessarily indicate a specific danger to the child. You could attempt a no paramour clause for bed buddies, when the child is there.

dannyt

nope

I bet she is Hot!!! Nothing you have indicated would necessarily indicate a specific danger to the child. You could attempt a no paramour clause for bed buddies, when the child is there.
then the same would probably apply to her-she couldn't have any of her bedwarmers there when the child is with her either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">