• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fastest way

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rannan

What is the name of your state?
Ohio
my husband and I want a no fault divorce, i am moving next week to my daughter's in iowa, will i have to appear or can we use one of the kits you purchase and get this filed now ? there are no kids from our marriage of 23 years, i am only taking my clothes, asking for nothing, can we do this without an attorney ? we both know this is what we want, now how can we make it easy, as cost effective and fast as possible ?

Nancy

ellencee

Rannan
You can probably copy the forms from a forms book in your local library.
You spent 23 years in a marriage; I hate to see you spend the next 23 years wishing you had taken the time to sit down with an attorney before you filed a divorce pro se and left town.
Sometimes, we need advice from those who have no personal interest or emotion. I hope you will at least have an appointment with an attorney and discuss matters.
Best wishes,
EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">