• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing Default Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desp4help

I am in Arizona. I have been told I have the option of not relpying to the affidavit from court, and just have my exwife's lawyer file default. How would this effect me? Does this have any negative effect on me? Please shed some light if you can... :confused:

LdiJ

desp4help said:
I am in Arizona. I have been told I have the option of not relpying to the affidavit from court, and just have my exwife's lawyer file default. How would this effect me? Does this have any negative effect on me? Please shed some light if you can... :confused:
You haven't given enough info to get any kind of decent answer. However allowing a ruling to happen by default is generally not wise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">