• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fdelta18

What is the name of your state? California

Im planning to file a divorce in the state of Cailfornia. The divorce will be uncontested and I plan to file it online. After both parties have signed the document, and will file it in court, how long does the process take to be divorced?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? California

Im planning to file a divorce in the state of Cailfornia. The divorce will be uncontested and I plan to file it online. After both parties have signed the document, and will file it in court, how long does the process take to be divorced?
I am not aware of any online divorce filing for CA....perhaps someone else is, but you need to make sure that what you are doing is on the up and up, before you sink any money into it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">