• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

final but not over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

just4me

my divorce has been over for six months, had a baby before divorce was over, went through all the needed court hearing for this. got final papers and nothing was in the papers of the baby. can't get her name changed to her fathers because i need this to be legal. already paid my lawyer and she is ignoring my calls to get it done. i paid her to take care of this already!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

just4me said:
my divorce has been over for six months, had a baby before divorce was over, went through all the needed court hearing for this. got final papers and nothing was in the papers of the baby. can't get her name changed to her fathers because i need this to be legal. already paid my lawyer and she is ignoring my calls to get it done. i paid her to take care of this already!

My response:

Thanks for venting.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">