• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Final Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dianalc

What is the name of your state? California

I have been trying to file the final devorce papers but the courts tell me I am missing a form, I have not been able to found out what that is and they wount tell me. Could you please.
Diana

HomeGuru

I have been trying to file the final devorce papers but the courts tell me I am missing a form, I have not been able to found out what that is and they wount tell me. Could you please.
Diana
**A: I am very sorry. My crystal ball is at the shop this week. Otherwise we would be able to tell you what form is missing.

LdiJ

Diana
Go the the family law facilitator's office or self help center at your local courthouse...WITH all of your paperwork in hand. They should be able to help you figure out what is missing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">