• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

finalize california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hemachayart

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
Male>I had notice of entry judgement and lots of from that I filled ,signed and dated by judge and else.I don't know that was final? What else I should do? What will I get when divorce is final?

CourtClerk

You'll get the notice of entry of judgment, judgment and all of the attachments back, signed by the judge with dates stamped on them with the date of the finalization of the divorce.

hemachayart

You'll get the notice of entry of judgment, judgment and all of the attachments back, signed by the judge with dates stamped on them with the date of the finalization of the divorce.
Will I get any certificate or something? What can I use to prove that I divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">