• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

florida divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MrRonM

lake city, fla my wife filed for a divorce 6 mths after marriage and even before we got married she knew there was problem with her mom and 40 yr old brother and I. after they seen they were not going to control me like they have my wife for 37 yrs they made wife think i am sick and the right thing is a divorce that she was blinded by lust not love wifes mother has pushed her brothers responsibties on her for yrs and her mother want her to keep being < a wife > to her brother that they have pushed her to get a divorce how can i fight this and make them get help I love my wife very much and I know and beleive if she would get help we can have a happy marriage but being this being a no-fauilt state makes it hard for marriages to work things out this state in short says if not happy forget the Bible and family just run and this is purely wrong. what is this country coming to????? any advise would be thanked full

tks
MrRonm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">