• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Follow up to original Annulment Thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DREAMnCOLR

What is the name of your state? CA. (California)

First off this inquiry is for my friend that has requested me to use my computer at home to research this issue. Yes, I agree with you this was very, very bad judgment on the part of her boyfriend that is now in jail. Apparently he had only known this woman for 2 weeks prior to being confined in the county jail. This woman apparently fell for him in a big way and offered to help him while he was in jail and asked him to marry her. He thought it sounded like a good idea since this woman wanted to help him with his finances while being confined. In the mean time my friend finds out that her so called boyfriend that she had been with for the past 4 yrs. went had got married to this woman a couple days after he was sent to jail. He tried to deny it but then was forced to admit it. He says this woman is financially set and doesn't even have to work but after realizing that his girlfriend wasn't going along with this plan and how he had to make a choice now between the two of them. Well, of course he went with the 4 yr. relationship and is now trying to mend the damage he has done. Being young is not a good enough excuse for such action and I can only hope he has seen the error of his ways and that she has seen something and learned something about this man she will never forget. Basically I'm sick and tired of the entire drama and just want to help her do this one thing and would really appreciate some advice on just how I go about filing any kind of paper work necessary.
I think that should about cover everything. I don't know if it would be considered fraud since the woman he married knew exactly what was going on and as a matter of fact would place a 3 way call from her place to my friends place hooked up with the jail while confessed undying love for my friend and knew how they would be together again when he gets out in about 4 months. Please help me put this thing to an end. It is driving me nuts just having to listen to the drama everyday.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">