• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

texastopgun

What is the name of your state?texas... according to texas forms i need my soon to be exs drivers license number...how can i get this and is this really required

seniorjudge

texastopgun said:
What is the name of your state?texas... according to texas forms i need my soon to be exs drivers license number...how can i get this and is this really required
Ask your soon to be ex for this info; if stbx will not give it to you, then write on the form that it is unknown to you.

ceara19

seniorjudge said:
Ask your soon to be ex for this info; if stbx will not give it to you, then write on the form that it is unknown to you.

The forms ask for every imaginable detail for both parties. If there's anything you don't have and can't get, write unknown. The more info you give them, the easier things go, but the stbx will be asked for the same info when they file a response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">