• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraudulent converages during divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jm1999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I am in California. My husband transfered our community house to his brother during the divorce process, he also transfered all community cash to somewhere I dont know. I have the deed and bank statements. Can court grant him no share to these properties since his fraudulent converages?

If not, what the court sancsion can be ?

Thank you!!

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I am in California. My husband transfered our community house to his brother during the divorce process, he also transfered all community cash to somewhere I dont know. I have the deed and bank statements. Can court grant him no share to these properties since his fraudulent converages?

If not, what the court sancsion can be ?

Thank you!!
You really need an attorney. Seriously...you husband can get seriously slammed in court for pulling those kinds of stunts, but you honestly need an attorney to make sure that it happens.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">