• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A friend of mine is going through an awful time. REALLY need help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ellencee

In NC, since he moved out and got an apartment, he abandoned the marital home and he had no right to climb in through a window and go into his wife's bedroom.

He is the one who upset his daughter, not his wife or her lover.

I'm sorry he had his knuckles bitten, but darn if it didn't make me laugh.

Everyone involved needs an attorney of his or her own. NC does allow the injured spouse to file charges of criminal conversation against a person who 'breaks up' a marriage.

I hope someone gets the child a guardian ad litem. She is not a weapon for dad to use or an excuse for him to use to justify his bad behavior.

EC

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ellencee said:
IAAL
And, did it take to me until next Wednesday? No--because I didn't read all of the bs!!

EC

My response:

I started to read it, and saw that it extended past my screen. So, I decided to scroll down, and lo and behold, what did I discover? Tolstoy's "War and Peace"!

IAAL

L

lovetron

Boy, its a funny crowd we have here. Just trying to provide all information. You post a short post, everyone complains about not providing enough details. You post a long one, people complain about it contains BS. My fault.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lovetron said:
Boy, its a funny crowd we have here. Just trying to provide all information. You post a short post, everyone complains about not providing enough details. You post a long one, people complain about it contains BS. My fault.

My response:

Yes, but you took it to an extreme. I realize that we sometimes ask for particulars; however, we never ask for a lengthy "history of mankind" either.

IAAL

L

lovetron

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lovetron said:

My response:

Yes, but you took it to an extreme. I realize that we sometimes ask for particulars; however, we never ask for the "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" either.

IAAL

L

lovetron

Sorry I am not as well versed as you on the Divorce law in NC. Thought I would post any information I thought might have an impact on anything. I guess with your superior knowledge you know everything that is important, moreso than us 'normal' people. Don't worry, I have removed the post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">