• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friendly Divorce turning ugly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quiznette

What is the name of your state?
Nevada

My daughter and her husband mutually decided to end 5 year marrage...no children. They verbally agreed about certain bills, possessions etc. and my daughter went to one of those legal places and filed papers. he took a long time to sign the papers but he did and he just got remarried. Now he is being a total jerk about all the things they agreed to verbally. Does my daughter have any options about getting what was agreed to?

LdiJ

quiznette said:
What is the name of your state?
Nevada

My daughter and her husband mutually decided to end 5 year marrage...no children. They verbally agreed about certain bills, possessions etc. and my daughter went to one of those legal places and filed papers. he took a long time to sign the papers but he did and he just got remarried. Now he is being a total jerk about all the things they agreed to verbally. Does my daughter have any options about getting what was agreed to?
Yes, she takes him back to court for contempt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">