• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gay rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jay0022002

What is the name of your state?im in the uk and i live with my boyfreind we are gay we have bought a house bit it is in his name we have an agreement that was drawn up 4 us that i have a lifetime right to stay in the home as long as i pay half the bills i do that be i feel that we can no longer live together what are my rights on the home

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jay0022002 said:
What is the name of your state?im in the uk and i live with my boyfreind we are gay we have bought a house bit it is in his name we have an agreement that was drawn up 4 us that i have a lifetime right to stay in the home as long as i pay half the bills i do that be i feel that we can no longer live together what are my rights on the home

My response:

You have the "right" to "pack the fudge" anywhere you like. However, you don't have the "right" to post anything to these forums and expect legal responses to your questions - - that's because this site, in the instructions at the top, are for "- US Law Only -".

IAAL

S

seniorjudge

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You have the "right" to "pack the fudge" anywhere you like. However, you don't have the "right" to post anything to these forums and expect legal responses to your questions - - that's because this site, in the instructions at the top, are for "- US Law Only -".

IAAL
Well, wait a minute.

was drawn up 4 us

I want to find out more about this foursome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">