• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gifts and equitable distribution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wilson22

What is the name of your state? NC

My ex has property that was given to him by his parents....land, stock in the family owned business....We were married for 25 years and he left me for another woman. Are the gifts considered marital property? Do you need more information to answer this question?

Legal Big Lips

wilson22 said:

Do you need more information to answer this question?

Yes. Does the other woman have bigger boobs than yours? Is she better looking than you? What are her measurements?

IAAL

LdiJ

wilson22 said:

My ex has property that was given to him by his parents....land, stock in the family owned business....We were married for 25 years and he left me for another woman. Are the gifts considered marital property? Do you need more information to answer this question?
Please excuse the other poster....he has problems....and is regularly banned by the moderators of this forum.

This is a situation where you really can't afford to be without an attorney. Its really too complex for an internet message board.

Find a way to hire one...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">