• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Give it up Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tallo

Indiana.2002- Filed Divorce in Circuit Court. Provisional Hearing @ superior court with Special Judge after change of venue request from spouse atty.2003- final hearing, after waiting 1yr with no ruling, supposedly spouse atty filed for lazy judge order in 04.Supposedly case was handed back to special judge to rule on since there is no record of special judge hearing our case. Aug, 2005- My atty & Special judge agreed to meeting to try and resolve any issues .The judge didn’t show up instead he sent his clerk in to tell my atty he would once again rule on the case. It’s been 3mon and I’ve not heard from my atty. This judge wont rule or step down from my case. What can I do ? FYI not a custody issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">