• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Green Card & Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Madhu11

Hi,
I got divorce when my green card was in process. Our I-485 was still under intial review. My lawyer said that they might give me the green card still. But not for sure. I am planning to apply again green card through my employer. Now as my green card is cancelled because of the divorce, if i apply again will this be a problem?

Proserpina

Hi,
I got divorce when my green card was in process. Our I-485 was still under intial review. My lawyer said that they might give me the green card still. But not for sure. I am planning to apply again green card through my employer. Now as my green card is cancelled because of the divorce, if i apply again will this be a problem?
What did your lawyer say when you asked him/her?

LdiJ

Hi,
You really should be asking this question on the immigration forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">