• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

h4b visa want to get divorce from h4 holder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desiree28

nevada, las vegas...

hi good morning...before nothing, thanks for your time.
ok, i have to say first of all that i am from argentina, i am living here in vegas for almost three years.i got usa with my husband, who is argentinian too. with sadness i have to say that two years ago we are not more together.we decided to break out, because we did not work like couple but we have a beautifull relationship, like friends.my question is? we need to get divorce legally, because we both have new partners, and we want to get married with our present couples, can we get our divorce in usa regardless that we got married in argentina?, i have a dependent visa(h4B), i know that when i get my divorce form him, i am going to be without status, but my boyfriend who is american wants to get married with me....can i do that?get divorced and married at the same time?or i need to wait to get the legally divorce from aregntina.....thanks for your time.....and i apologize for my english, ......
hoping an answer ,
thanks you very much....
desiree

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">