• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stargrrl2

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me. My sister in law is separated pending a no-fault divorce with no chance of reconciliation. She and her husband have 3 children, and they share custody of 2, she has full custody of the other one. He keeps calling her and giving her grief about her new boyfriend. They have been separated for almost a year now and sometimes her new boyfriend spends the night. The kids told her they were fine with it, and they also told me the same thing, they are 8 and 12 yrs old. What we were wondering is does he have any say in who she has over(or sleep over)? Is it harrassment when he is butting into her personal business? We would really appreciate any help we could get, thank you.

G

Grandma B

This is one of those times when a State name is imperative.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">