• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrassment or other charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eastern5

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I am seeing a girl who is legally separated and on Friday, February 18 at 4:30pm I was approched by her estranged husband. He followed me in my truck continually pulling along side of me on a two lane road trying to get me to pull over. He proceeded to follow me for approximately 2 miles, pulling along side of me and trying to get me to pull over on a two lane road. what recourse of action do I have as far as harrassment charges, reckless endangerment or anyhting else that I could serve him with.

LdiJ

eastern5 said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia

I am seeing a girl who is legally separated and on Friday, February 18 at 4:30pm I was approched by her estranged husband. He followed me in my truck continually pulling along side of me on a two lane road trying to get me to pull over. He proceeded to follow me for approximately 2 miles, pulling along side of me and trying to get me to pull over on a two lane road. what recourse of action do I have as far as harrassment charges, reckless endangerment or anyhting else that I could serve him with.
You should have called the police immediately. Do it now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">