• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

he wont leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moozluvr

What is the name of your state?new hampshire

I want a divorce on the grounds of adultery. He wont leave cause of the kids . Can I force him to leave? cant afford a lawyer. What can i do.

JETX

moozluvr said:
I want a divorce on the grounds of adultery. He wont leave cause of the kids . Can I force him to leave? cant afford a lawyer. What can i do.
What's wrong with YOUR luggage??

nextwife

Dear, he has the same right as you to be in the home. He also has the same right to parent his children as do you, regardless on the status of YOUR relationship with him. Until there is a couurt order requiring one of you to leave, neither must so so.

As JETX said, if you don't desire being around him, you are also free to leave. He, however, is not legally obligated to leave.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">