• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nonya

I'm from WI. I have a big problem. I'm married to a woman that I have never technially lived with. and she live in IL and I'm in WI. We've been married for over 2 years and I want to get a divorce and get the divorce anuled. How would I go about doing that?

LdiJ

Nonya said:
I'm from WI. I have a big problem. I'm married to a woman that I have never technially lived with. and she live in IL and I'm in WI. We've been married for over 2 years and I want to get a divorce and get the divorce anuled. How would I go about doing that?
I am assuming that you mean that you want to get the marriage annulled rather than the divorce annulled. Generally its much more expensive to get an annulment (and more complicated) than to get a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">