• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

motorwey

ga
i about to get an annulment from my so called wife who i discovered was already married when we got married . What i want to know is can i get a priest or pastor to help me as i dont know how long it will take and also as i going back to my home country (uk) can i do it when i reach my home country i need to know as i am leaving usa soon
thank you

LdiJ

motorwey said:
ga
i about to get an annulment from my so called wife who i discovered was already married when we got married . What i want to know is can i get a priest or pastor to help me as i dont know how long it will take and also as i going back to my home country (uk) can i do it when i reach my home country i need to know as i am leaving usa soon
thank you
You can take care of it in your home country with probably no more difficulty than you could do it in the US....as long as you take all your "evidence" with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">