• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Divorce in pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Divine

Please help!!!!!

:confused: I purchased a house in pa in may of this year. since jan of this year me and my wife where having problems. myg wife told me she slept with another man on jan 27. we decide to try to work things out. we moved into the house in may. on june 12 i recorded a conversation between my wife and her lover. she denied it at first then enventually told me she did not love me anymore. my wife left july 12 and has never returned. she refuses to tell me where she is staying and just leaves a cellphone number. she left me with our 3yr old daugther and calls to speak to her when she feels like it. i lost my job due to lack of childcare. now i might lose my home. i have explained to her she needs to sign some mortgage papers (quick cliam)to turn the house over to me so they can help me but she refuses. she also refuses to help with childcare costs. what should i do??? what kind of divorce can i seek???? she called today and said she is picking up some of her clothes i told her to take it all. she said no this is still her house and she has not found a apartment and until she does the clothes are staying here. I told her then to bring a police officer with her so i kind have a vriable witness. Please help

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">