• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help get him out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sl24

i live in kennewick wa. i have been divorced for 6 months. i got the house and half of everything in it. my question is how do i get him to get his stuff out. he still has all of his stuff here and in the shop. he put a lock on the shop so i can't get in it. what do i do to get him out. he did not want the divorce. he still trys to get me to come back to him. i just want him out!:confused: :confused:

LegalBeagle

sl24 said:
i live in kennewick wa. i have been divorced for 6 months. i got the house and half of everything in it. my question is how do i get him to get his stuff out. he still has all of his stuff here and in the shop. he put a lock on the shop so i can't get in it. what do i do to get him out. he did not want the divorce. he still trys to get me to come back to him. i just want him out!:confused: :confused:
You have changed the locks to the house right? What is the deal with the 'shop'? Anyway, write him a letter (certified, return response etc) informing him that he has 30 days to remove all his items. After xx/xx/01 you will be selling all those items in a yard sale and will post him a check for the amount you gain minus any expenses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">