• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Help Help!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Emerald

Kicked out of home moved into low income housing with my children. Gonna work on things and buy another house with husband. Day after signing the papers husband leaves and doesnt want anything to do with me. 2 months later, takes children will not return them to me. Takes me off of all bank accts, forges name on sale agreement on our previous house and will not let me move into new house. Lawyer withdraws the morning of court with permission of the Judge residing in the case. Judge orders me to go Pro Se in a custody battle for Temp. Custody of my son after I have already asked for a continuence to find new legal representation. He refuses my request due to the petitioners resistance. The question I am asking is any of this legal for a judge to do on the day of the hearing and if not what form of action can I take against the court? Due to the Judges order to proceed I lost the case due to lack of knowledge with the laws. He awarded me to pay Child support and I get Tues. and sat with my son that is it. I was a housewife for 10 years cause my husband wanted it that way. He had a very good job and made alot of income and wanted someone there to take care of the house and children. Now i am being repremanded for being a housewife and full time mom in the eyes of the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">